研究报告

  • 陈颖,李泽敏,邱光磊,韦朝海.焦化废水后物化处理的臭氧-混凝-吸附原理选择与协同机制[J].环境科学学报,2022,42(11):1-11

  • 焦化废水后物化处理的臭氧-混凝-吸附原理选择与协同机制
  • The process selection and the mechanism of ozonation-coagulation-adsorption for post-physicochemical treatment of coking wastewater bio-effluent
  • 基金项目:
  • 作者
  • 单位
  • 陈颖
  • 华南理工大学环境与能源学院,广州 510006
  • 李泽敏
  • 华南理工大学环境与能源学院,广州 510006
  • 邱光磊
  • 华南理工大学环境与能源学院,广州 510006
  • 韦朝海
  • 华南理工大学环境与能源学院,广州 510006
  • 摘要:以焦化废水生物出水为研究对象,对比了活性炭吸附、混凝沉淀、臭氧氧化原理及其协同的工艺技术处理效果,考察处理前后废水的分子量分布、紫外可见光谱、三维荧光光谱(EEM)和GC/MS等表征的溶液性质变化.结果表明,废水生物工艺出水的后物化深度处理的最佳组合原理序列为臭氧-混凝-吸附,响应曲面模型预测的最优反应条件为:臭氧反应时间62.56 min,聚合硫酸铁(PFS)投加量为0.87 g·L-1,以及活性炭投加量为1.10 g·L-1.实验过程的总有机碳(TOC)去除率达到98.29%,与模拟值98.74%相对偏差为0.45%.活性炭吸附、混凝沉淀和臭氧氧化3种技术原理对焦化废水生物出水中污染物具有选择性分离与转化的作用,组合工艺能够实现废水中残余组分有机物、UV254吸光物质、荧光物质等的有效去除,存在废水溶液性质与工艺技术原理有效性协同增强的操作空间.
  • Abstract:This study investigated the treatment efficiency of activated carbon adsorption, coagulation precipitation, ozonation and their combination process on the effluent from a full-scale biological coking wastewater treatment plant. Several methods were employed to characterize the solution properties, including molecular weight distribution, UV-vis spectra, excitation-emission-matrix spectroscopy (EEM) and GC/MS. Results showed that the optimal combination of advanced wastewater treatment was ozonation-coagulation-adsorption, and the optimal reaction conditions predicted by response surface model were: ozone oxidation reaction time of 62.56 min, polymeric ferric sulfate (PFS) dosage of 0.87 g·L-1, activated carbon dosage of 1.10 g·L-1. Under these conditions, 98.29% of the total organic carbon (TOC) was removed. The resultant relative deviation was 0.45% comparing to the simulated value of 98.74%. Selective separation and transformation on pollutants was shown for activated carbon adsorption, coagulation-precipitation and ozone oxidation. The combined process can effectively remove residual organic compounds, UV254 and fluorescent substances in the secondary effluent. There were enhancement feasibility between water quality and treatment process.

  • 摘要点击次数: 182 全文下载次数: 291